Wizards of the Coast has provided details on what stores and players for the upcoming Season of Magic organized play program, designed to promote the Arcana Unleashed and Arcana Unleashed: Deadfall books (See “Wizards of the Coast Offers New Deets on D&D ‘Season of Magic’ Organized Play”) Much like the Season of Horror, this one comes with a scenario taking players through 6 weeks of play as well as premiums for participating players. Unfortunately, what it lacks, at least as far as I can tell from what I have read and based on what the Season of Horror kits contained, are any in store promotional materials for the event, signup sheets et cetera. I know we can create these but it seems a missed opportunity for Wizards to send out materials promoting Arcana Unleased and encouraging customers to pre-order it from stores in order to have it in hand before the start of the Season of Magic.
No comments:
Post a Comment