Calling International Rescue!
Fireflash, the hypersonic airliner, has a bomb in the landing gear! The runaway Crablogger is out of control!
The world of 2065 is full of technological marvels, but when things go wrong and life is in danger, only the International Rescue team and their incredible Thunderbird machines can save the day. While in the shadows, their nemesis, the mysterious Hood plots his next evil scheme.
In the Thunderbirds Co-operative Board Game, 1-4 players act together as the International Rescue team against the Hood, represented by the game's mechanics. To win the game you take command of the iconic Thunderbird machines and play together to avert deadly disasters in the nick of time and thwart The Hood's plans for world domination.
The exciting gameplay takes place in Gerry Anderson's amazing Thunderbirds universe and features events from classic episodes of the TV show, as well as new approved content. The game contains models of six Thunderbird machines, as well as individual character models of the Tracy brothers, Lady Penelope and The Hood.
Classic Thunderbirds TV show theme with cool minis in a co-operative game by Matt Leacock, the best-selling designer of Pandemic.
- 50 Anniversary official license of the cult classic TV show with tons of cool merchandise now in stores.
- Co-operative game - you and your friends win or lose together
- Geek Mom & Dad / Massive generational appeal.
- 6 iconic Thunderbirds models, 6 characters pegs (Virgil, Scott, Alan, John, Gordon & Lady Penelope) plus the Hood villain figure
- Designed by Matt Leacock (Pandemic, Roll Through The Ages, Forbidden Island)
- Light rules & captivating family friendly theme with lots of action and strategies
- 4 Expansions due Spring 2016 through Christmas 2016
Arriving Early November, just in time for the 50th anniversary of the show.