Not here, I'm afraid, but if you've ever wanted to work in the gaming industry:
There is currently a vacancy for the position of Sales Manager at Alliance East. Interested applicants should forward their resume to William Myers at email@example.com and Marc Aquino at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than close of business Friday, December 9.
Below is the job description for this position:
ALLIANCE GAME DISTRIBUTORS, LLC.
LOCATION: Alliance East - Baltimore, Maryland
POSITION TITLE: Sales Manager
The Sales Manager is responsible for the operation of the Baltimore Sales Office and the Southwest Sales office in Austin, Texas. The Sales Manager is responsible for maintaining the morale and efficiency of the sales force through training and motivation. The Sales Manager maintains the technological training of the sales force as new computer programs become available. The Sales Manager will act as liaison between all other departments and the Sales Department to ensure that they work together to maximize sales efficiency.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for a territory of 900 customers whose special needs require the Sales Manager’s personal attention. The Sales Manager will promote positive public relations by hosting the Alliance Open House, attending various industry trade shows, writing for industry and Alliance publications, and answering customer inquiries on how to maximize their sales. The Sales Manager will assist new businesses with their business plans. The Sales Manager will maintain an active knowledge of current game trends and impart this knowledge as well as how to acquire this knowledge to customers.
· Act as head of Alliance East and Southwest Divisions.
· Create policies and procedures for selling product more professionally and efficiently.
· Provide ongoing training to sales force in product knowledge, sales, and computer technology.
· Write trade articles for Alliance publications as well as trade publications.
· Host Alliance Open House and attend various industry trade shows.
· Maintain approximately 900 customer sales territories.
· Act as liaison between customers and Alliance to ensure fair solutions to problems.
· Provide product and industry knowledge to customers so that they will be able to recognize new trends.
· Provide a daily report to customers on product receiving, requests for pre-order and general company information.
· Maintain strong industry knowledge through trade publications, web pages and on line forums.
· Design forms for company-wide use.
· Coordinate sales with all other Alliance Sales Managers.
· Work with Purchasing Department to maximize availability of product.
· Work with Graphics Department to ensure smooth flow of information from manufacturers to customers.
· Work with Computer Department to ensure new software is readily taught to Alliance Sales Force.
· All other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Strong industry knowledge and experience.
· Strong knowledge of computer hardware and software.
· Minimum of 2 years Sales and Supervisory experience required.
· 4 year college degree required and/or equivalent work experience